• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

load handler is awesome

scrambled

I bought a Load handler Cargo Unloader from northern tool last month.
Load Handler Cargo Unloader — 3000-Lb. Capacity, Commercial Grade | Lift Gates + Dump Kits | Northern Tool + Equipment

I finally used it today hauling mulch for the kids' playground. I only had 2 yards of mulch in the bed (900#), but it rolled out in 30 seconds. Each time was going up hill beacuse of the yard grade but it was no problem at all.

With the money I saved buying bulk instead of bags from Home Despot this will pay for itself this fall.

Travis

I would have taken pics, but you would have just seen me sweating from spreading the stuff after it was dumped. Next time I am gonna get the wife to creep along in the truck as I roll it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks