• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loadoout help Oklahoma City, 20 rolls of WD1A wire

Masada 5.56

Well, I hate for my first post to have to be one asking for help like this, but I kind of screwed the pooch with my timing on this auction. I won a lot of 20 rolls of WD1A wire and my invoice was paid in full as of today. For some reason I was thinking I would have more time, due to waiting for an EUC, however I realized after it was all said and done that an EUC is not required for this lot.

The problem is I'm currently in South America, and will be returning on or about March 9th, well past the 10 day pick up deadline. And from reading here it seems like there is not much wiggle room in the 10 day pick up window.

So, I was hoping there might be a member in Oklahoma City that could pick these items up for me and hold on to them for a couple two or three weeks until I get back stateside. I would be eternally grateful and would give a couple of the rolls as thanks, or buy lunch at a place of your choosing if you prefer.

Thank you for your consideration! :smile:

ETA: This is a roll of the wire: http://www.govliquidation.com/aucimg/photos/40849/40848859.jpg

Masada 5.56

Got a not too bad quote from OKC Auction Services but ended up picking up the items myself, after buying a deuce in Missouri, driving it to New Orleans to buy an M105A2, drove the deuce and trailer to Fort Bragg to pick up an S-250 shelter. Then drove to OKC, picked up the wire, and finally drove everything down to Dallas.

:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks