• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loadout Help Needed - Fontana CA

MtnSnow

Hello all, I am looking for anyone near Fontana that can help with a load-out for an M923A2 5-ton. I will be having a carrier to haul it to me in Utah but need someone who knows the trucks and can help get it loaded. The Auction ends today in a couple of hours and I am in the lead at this time. I already have a bid for hauling on U-ship from a "forwarder" that I can close on if the truck does become mine so load-out would probably happen after the 14th and before the 21st... I will compensate for your time! Thanks!

MtnSnow

Have my transportation arranged for....He is actually a local Utahn who has been transporting between Utah and the California & Nevada sites many times.

Artisan

Call Robert 1-760-774-7543

he has a Big Rig and I believe a lowboy and other trailers.
He lives in Barstow.

Please tell him I sent you! (Brad the Plumber)

He's a good guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks