• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local craigslist score.......

StreetbikeDepot

Thanks to a poor description and title on the Craigslist add, I scored a running and driving M816 today! Its fully functional, with hardtop, heater, dual spring seats, working spot lights and we where able to drive it home! Best part of the deal........got it for $4000! Needs painted, hardly any rust (other than some surface rust), the front cable spooler is gone, and the rear winch seems to have a key or pin sheared on the gear on the shaft. Here is a pic from the add, I'll post up better pics tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He was tempting me for a week. Wouldn't give any details. Finally called me as he was driving it home....:cry:

hoopsoft

Quite the awesome machine (not ours, but in general LOL)

45K rear winch.. BAM...

He forgot to mention it was home to 2 BIG rats and 1 raccoon... the raccoon had to find a new home, we hope the rats soon will too. We could have more goodies in the tool boxes, but we weren't about to stick our hands in there.

These were serious ratts... How many ratts do you know are bad a$$ enough to eat the tops of the batteries off. We found battery caps in there nest.

It has civi tires on it.. We have 5 ton wheels now.. someone needs to help us with the beautification of this beast with some 1450. or bigger.. .seriously.. anyone.. anyone? bueller? bueller?

Last edited:

Wrench Wench

Pics, or it didn't happen. :evil:

And if it happened, you, sir, have earned my undying enmity. May the fleas of a thousand camels inhabit your underwear drawer! :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks