• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local craigslist score.......

M1075

So who does this truck belong to? I am hoping the "we" in the post above refers to the OKC Convoy but that might be wishful thinking! :)

StreetbikeDepot

LOL, I forgot about the coon! That dude didn't want to give up his home!

Jeff aint kidding, inside the rats nest (which took up the entire tool box behind the cab) was one of the cell caps off the battery, that was not broke off or chewed off, that rat had to of unsrewed it!! Not to mention there was a 4" piece of 1/2 steel cable freshly drug to the top of the pile!!!!!! No way I was sticking my hand in there :shock: the entire tops of the batteries are chewed off where you can see the plates as well. Oddly enough I've seen no other sign of rat chewing on any of the other wiring, the seats are all good too. I'll get some pics posted up soon.

StreetbikeDepot

Me and Jeff bought this truck together, I think he's afraid I'd try to sell it so he staked his 50% claim into it...LMAO

We have joint custody, I get it 2 weeks of the month and Christmas...LOL

Actually the unspoken reason between us is so he can tell his wife thats its mine and I tell mine thats its his......that way we don't get put on lockdown if you know what I mean...LMAO

M1075

Actually the unspoken reason between us is so he can tell his wife thats its mine and I tell mine thats its his......that way we don't get put on lockdown if you know what I mean...LMAO
That sounds like a brilliant plan to me! Now you just have to agree to be the oncall recovery service for all OKC members so we don't blow your cover!

hoopsoft

I think he's afraid I'd try to sell it so he staked his 50% claim into it...LMAO

Yeah I wanted to try and keep this around, most useful piece of equipment on the planet. (nearly) I've seen many many things past through him, thank god wifes don't have titles or he'd be on his third one.

I've been married almost 18 years now, so lockdown is just another form of normal, now its just to keep my food from having a bitter rat poision taste. :|

M1075

That sounds good. Just be sure to have the rats out of it and be ready for the next convoy. Date and details coming soon!

hoopsoft

Oh yeah we can't forget Martin, our latino sidekick who led us to the truck. It had been sitting there for almost a year and even though he was at the rear of the truck when it fired to life, (oklahoma winds are constant and strong) its always funny to see the WTF look, as his new look resembled a dalmation.

StreetbikeDepot

Oh yeah we can't forget Martin, our latino sidekick who led us to the truck. It had been sitting there for almost a year and even though he was at the rear of the truck when it fired to life, (oklahoma winds are constant and strong) its always funny to see the WTF look, as his new look resembled a dalmation.
I'm probaly the only one that gets that...I'll explain, the truck had been setting for a long while, lots of rain since then.......needless to say Martins white truck and white t-shirt where not quite as white after M816 roared to life!....black sooty water everywhere!

Few pics....

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks