• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Location of Climate Control Light Bulb

jplace1011

While digging around under the dashboard, I found this hanging bulb. It’s hanging down behind the Oil Pressure Gauge which is to the Left of the Voltmeter.

I’m guessing it’s the bulb for the climate control. There’s no light near the climate control. I’m assuming that because the bulb for the Voltmeter seems to be where it should be.

So what I don’t know is where exactly does that bulb plug into if it’s for the climate control?

I’m hoping I don’t have to take the dash apart and can just do it from underneath.

Thank you for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jplace1011

I’m pretty sure it is on the defrost end and just twist lockers into place.
Update, I found the location for the Climate Control bulb!! Thank you for the info, that helped!!

As far as that hanging bulb, I discovered it goes to the Oil Pressure Gauge. The bozo mechanic who installed it never snapped the light into place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks