• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks

THEROAD

sucks so far. What have you done??????? The colors and backgrounds are just horrible. You are going to ruin my vision. It was bad before; but this terrible.

Rainman

What ever happened has me locked out. All I can get is that it wants me to read a new message, when done I'm still locked up/out. Back to the G838.org

Rainman

mangus580

What ever happened has me locked out. All I can get is that it wants me to read a new message, when done I'm still locked up/out. Back to the G838.org

Rainman
As stated in another post, I have almost 6 messages that need to be read.... you will have to step through them 1 by 1...

Sorry, but its important stuff.

devilman96

sucks so far. What have you done??????? The colors and backgrounds are just horrible. You are going to ruin my vision. It was bad before; but this terrible.
This might help the vision...

1. Grasp neck tightly
2. Brace body
3. Pull until your head pops out of your arse.
4. Try taking a second look

Or… upgrade your hardware IE the monitor.

For god sakes guys, will you lay off and have some bloody patience with the process already!!! The man is working his butt off for YOUR benifit!

CCATLETT1984

You sir are a complainer.
Lots of changes have happened (most on the backend that you wont see) that will make the site better.

The biggest one that people will notice (as soon as the search indexes are done rebuilding) is that the search function of the new software blows the old out of the water.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I can not get to my messages and it says I am over capacity I had 82 last time on the old system and did not go over the 100 mark can this be fixed? I have missed two PM's already

mangus580

I can not get to my messages and it says I am over capacity I had 82 last time on the old system and did not go over the 100 mark can this be fixed? I have missed two PM's already
Somehow the import brought all the 'sent' messages from the old setup. You will need to clean your sent items.

Rainman

Sorry mangus580,

Didn't mean to be a complainer, just notifying you of my difficulty the only place I could get to, and on the only thread available to me at the time. If you have other messages about this problem, I was not able to see them.

Rainman

jeli

It must be Groundhog Day. I keep l;ooking at this thread in hopes of getting to the rest of the site and I keep looping back here. Maybe this post will unlock me!!!!!! No complaining just stuck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks