• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mangus580

It must be Groundhog Day. I keep l;ooking at this thread in hopes of getting to the rest of the site and I keep looping back here. Maybe this post will unlock me!!!!!! No complaining just stuck.
Is it sticking you on this tread? or one of a couple?

Elwenil

Are you clicking back to leave this thread? You may have to go up and click on the SS banner to let the cookie get saved to show that you have been here.

BSH

!@$%^&

I read this thread, I even posted feedback on the design change, and I STILL can't access the forum!!! WTF???

Boatcarpenter

Speaking of the back button, that was a nice feature of the old site, especially if you were away for a few days and came back to 3 pages of "new" Deuce posts. You could click on one to read, read it, hit the browser back button and the new post "light" would be out. You could repeat that for all the ones you wanted to read without having to remember the ones you read because the "lights" would be out. When you had finished reading the ones you wanted to, you could just hit "mark this Forum read" and all the rest of the "lights" would go out.
With this new system, there will be a lot of clicking around to accomplish the same thing.
At least that is what I have discovered so far.
BC

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If I don't want to read this why am I forced to?
The moderators of the site are trying to get everyone on the same page.... otherwise, for the next year, there will be 5 new threads per day asking the same question over and over again. It is not only easier but a more organized, efficient and effective way of getting all members up to speed in the shortest time possible.

I have been through all the required threads and have begun to experiment with all the options this site has to offer and it is such a significant upgrade there's no doubt in my mind everyone will come to love it. But like anything else, there is a learning curve which must be mastered before we can get move ahead.

Please be patient folks, there are so many good things here that are going to make you throw rocks at the old site.

[thumbzup]:beer:

EdMontana

I am just getting a loop message saying that the administrator wan t me to go to user CP, I already put down my location but still cannot go nowhere else, keep getting the same message...don't even know if this will post ......