• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockbourne, OH to NC small boxes

Andrmorr

Anyone going to or near Lockbourne OH I have 5 boxes about 12"x12" 38lbs each I need to get to NC...
if you're headed this way that would be outstanding...otherwise, Just dropping them at UPS for me would be a big help and I'd be glad to pay you...Thanks for any help in advance...Andrew

Landbarger

I'll add onto this: if there's a Lockbourne, OH connection on SS I'm sure you could find a decent load to haul towards Burlington.

I say this as a freshly-bitten green iron guy who is an easy drive from Burlington...and also watches items coming out of Lockbourne.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going through Ohio on the 30th of August, Sunday. If you can have them picked up and someone (Gimp?) meet me to drop them off I will bring with me to NC when I come down middle of September. I will be in Asheboro, which is an easy pick up from Burlington for sure.

Landbarger

Still in for a three-way meet in Asheboro if anyone in the area can do a pick-up from Groveport (which it looks like is only a hop, skip, and a jump from Lockbourne anyway). Small boxes.

[P.S. - Not to highjack, but your "Ace-and-a-half" is one heck of an attractive non-MV, wheelspinner.]

Landbarger

*wonders if it'd be worth the savings to have FastTrack off-base it to some nearby location to await a further transportation by wheelspinner*

I'm in almost the same boat, Andrmorr. I'll hopefully have 10 days from today, assuming I'm successful.

Just to check...by "small boxes" I'm hoping for two packages that are 26" x 16" x 14" and less than 120lbs each. Are those do-able, wheelspinner?

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
*wonders if it'd be worth the savings to have FastTrack off-base it to some nearby location to await a further transportation by wheelspinner*

I'm in almost the same boat, Andrmorr. I'll hopefully have 10 days from today, assuming I'm successful.

Just to check...by "small boxes" I'm hoping for two packages that are 26" x 16" x 14" and less than 120lbs each. Are those do-able, wheelspinner?
Worst we can do is try....

Landbarger

Looked promising, but was unsuccessful on my bids. Interesting stuff coming in the next cycle, but I doubt I could have it off base before the 30th.

Unfortunately that probably means I'm out...

Andrmorr

Wheelspinner...Chris aka-Gimpyrobb has my release form so he can pick up the boxes and have them waiting for you...You guys are for sure on my Christmas list now!

I'll PM you my cell...for the NC pick up coordination... Thanks again you guys...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks