• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've had several users now report the site didn't recognize their account. Turns out it's all be related to bitdefener. Right now the work around has been people adding the site to a exception in the application or disabling it completely. I've likewise opened a support case with them, but how responsive they'll be I don't know. If you or anyone else is having trouble logging into the site, please check if you have bitdefender on your computer. If so, make an exception for now. But also open up a support case with them about this issue. The support case number I opened is

Please reference that number in your request. Hopefully if enough people report it and relate to that number it'll get addressed.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well after repeating myself and the info several times. Basically they've written me off. Best advice I can give is anyone using the application to disable it. If you feel inclined, reach out to them and reference the case. But when I present all the relevant info needed to correct a matter and you simply push it off, I'm going to not recommend their application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks