• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Log of… a whole hodge podge.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be starting several separate threads soon.

Three of four EUC given at one time.

Two M1114’s and one of two M1151’s are now granted EUC’s.

One purchase Jan 20 and the other two roughly March 07, 2024. Await EUC M1151 paid for April 5’ish.

The M1114’s are missing tops and doors and B-pillars. The M1151’s are missing doors.

Plans are home-made Aluminum flying nun tops for M1114 and home made doors for everything. (Man makes plans, God laughs.)

Last edited:

TOBASH

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not usually jealous, but now...
Don’t be jealous!

You are invited to come out for some amazing off-road adventures. Feel free to PM me. Of course I will confirm with Eric the following…

Eric always organizes some great off-road camping adventures that everyone is invited to. Just be aware that we wil talk politics during those camping adventures. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🟦

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don’t be jealous!

You are invited to come out for some amazing off-road adventures. Feel free to PM me. Of course I will confirm with Eric the following…

Eric always organizes some great off-road camping adventures that everyone is invited to. Just be aware that we wil talk politics during those camping adventures. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🟦
Three men walk into a bar, one from NY, one from CA and the other from TX :ROFLMAO:

TOBASH

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three men walk into a bar, one from NY, one from CA and the other from TX :ROFLMAO:
… and a sexy woman walks up and says “I see you guys like Hummers. So do I.”

And much to everyone’s surprise (and disappointment), she shows pics of her 2006 Alpha.

(Guys were disappointed about the Duramax.)

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
… and a sexy woman walks up and says “I see you guys like Hummers. So do I.”

And much to everyone’s surprise (and disappointment), she shows pics of her 2006 Alpha.

(Guys were disappointed about the Duramax.)
What are you going to do with all of them? I have a M1123 and a M1165 and I wouldn’t give a nickel for another one. You are of above average intelligence and I know you have a good plan. I’m just curious. Guess it’s none of my business and I’m happy that you have so many Humvee’s

Last edited:

TOBASH

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you going to do with all of them? I have a M1123 and a M1165 and I wouldn’t give a nickel for another one. You are of above average intelligence and I know you have a good plan. I’m just curious. Guess it’s none of my business and I’m happy that you have so many Humvee’s
Two boys of driving age who seem to want to offroad. Two more trucks for offroad just in case one goes down. Possibly one parts car.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two boys of driving age who seem to want to offroad. Two more trucks for offroad just in case one goes down. Possibly one parts car.
I’m trying to remember other threads that you have posted on. I think you are up to 6 or 7 counting the H-1? Boys will need some spare trucks if they are anything like mine. Nice having something that you can enjoy with them.

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have 1, it is ZERO.
2 is a spare.
Spare vehicles cost the same as a few parts. DO IT FUZZY! You're going in a good direction.
I will forever regret selling my spare "parts" Deuces.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks