• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOL I thought the TP35 on my fenders was a unit number!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck's unit number was "52 mph max". It was on the dash!:p

C15TA

A friend of mine always tells the story of the older gentleman who walked up to his Jeep at a show and said" aw yes a TP25, I used to drive one of them".
Barry

LeadHead

Aw....guess I'm gunna be the first to ask. :p

What does TP mean? Mine says TP-40.
I also have what looks like sharpie on my door panel that's a 0 with a / through it.

And on the gate, a sheild with a wrench in a fist.

wikallen

Aw....guess I'm gunna be the first to ask. :p

What does TP mean? Mine says TP-40.
I also have what looks like sharpie on my door panel that's a 0 with a / through it.

And on the gate, a sheild with a wrench in a fist.

Total Penetration 40"

idM1028

:nothingfunny:
Although I was giving a buddy a ride once. The window was rolled down and a SFC chewed him out for smoking in a gov't vehicle.
Me: "Uh, sergeant, this is a POV."
SFC: "What? Really?"
I played around with the idea of stenciling "U.S. ARMY FOR UNOFFICIAL USE ONLY" on the doors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks