• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lolly-Pop lights

Billy Bobbed

I ordered a set of lollipop lights plus brackets and side markers today from saturn surplus.Does anyone sell the metal bracket that the side marker bolts to or is that to be custom made.Looks to be no problem to make just need the sizes or a good look at how they are made.Are the wires spliced in or do they use double connectors.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too would like to find a source for the side clearance/marker light brackets. Is anybody out there making them? I think they're just a rectangle with a diagonal fold and some holes drilled in them.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

The front side light bracket (mounts to front turn signal guard) can be found at Saturn. The one's mounted on the bed are nothing more than a piece of angle iron with holes.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone could post the specs from one they have, the front would be very easy to make too! (flat steel with a 90 degree bend)

wsucougarx

I attempted to install the Lollipops today. I used a jumper and patched the lollipop onto wire 460/461 (signal lights) and now my flasher don't work anymore. Oops, how did everyone else wire their lollipops? Oh, I am using them as turn signals in the rear facing configuration along with using the standard turn signal as well. When I flip on my turn signal lever, the indicator light just lights up with no apparent flashing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks