• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lombardini generators

storeman

First post "Bones1"
"Anyone know what Hz these Italian gensets run at? There are a bunch for sale, 9K but with unknown specs."

That started it and should have been pulled immediately, as I understand the rules. Am not a rules nut, but this has not been a good thread, even as indicated by the tentative and hesitant responses on it. GL, I'm sure, monitors this site and some of the posts could be interpreted by them as talking down the value.

Jerry

Triple Jim

Or maybe they would read that as missing important information, so they ended the sale to fix things and relist? Just trying to see the positive side of things.

Isaac-1

I think everyone is reading too much into this, with all the variation, mis-listings, and down right sloppy descriptions I seriously doubt would GL pull an auction because of some uncertainty of the description of an item on a web message board that does not even directly reference the item in question. Just look at how many diesel MEP-016D's and E's get sold listed as gasoline powered MEP-016C's for them to be worried about a little thing like lack of critical details in their descriptions. Chances are any lot pulled would be for any number of administrative details that we might only be able to guess, maybe they were accidentally shipped to another site (I found that happened to a lot went to pick up last summer just to find it had been moved 70 miles away), or who knows what.

Ike

Last edited:

Kalashnikov

This thread was informative. I had come across a a civi version flood light and was curious myself as I had never heard of Lombardini. No specific info was ever disclosed just the fact he was interested in purchasing one...until the auction had actually closed we weren't informed any of these were suppose to be auctioned.

Last edited: