• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

long wheelbase 4x4 deuce

gregary

Are their any pictures out ther of a big tired long wheelbase 4X4 duece? I have the bed off, rear axles out and seperated. Time to permanently mount one back to the frame. Would like to reuse my dropside if a long wheelbase truck isn't butt ugly.

50shooter

That 5 ton is a motivator. I've seen it on here several times and everytime I do it makes me start thinking again. I hate thinking b/c it always costs me money!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not a deuce, its a 5 ton... but same idea. looks sexy to me
I have seen this same thing but no troop racks, as a m35. not bobbed. The rear-rear was kept. M105 bed. 4-door cab. It was sleek and sexy.

It is in Dallas, and no one has fessed up to it. If they are so ashamed of it, I can take it off their hands.

eldgenb

I would think it would look good if you moved the rear axle forward to split the difference of the stock location on the tandems. You would almost have to put 14-20's on there to make it look like it wasn't an accident. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks