• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look at what fell off the back of a truck

Condec

That is a very classy truck. Good score. The guy that delivered it with the low-bed sure knew his stuff because he had the exhaust pipe taped up while truck was in transit. What happens is while cruisin down the highway the wind from speed will actually create a vaccum effect and the turbo will spin over --Because the engine is not running there is no oil lubing it. Well Done

gunboy1656

Condec, Actually the covering of the exhaust was Andys doing, for just that reason. To make sure the turbo does not spool.

Jeep-Jeep, This truck will not get any major modifications, the only things i am going to be added on are a step bumper on the front (found out today I am not the monkey i used to be) and I am goping to make clearance poles for the front bumper, ( have 1" tube all I need to do is cut it to size, clean it up and pain them, have extra if anyone wants some made), when money permits I want to get the michellins (make for better use on the roads around here in winter) and fix all my issues with the truck.

I am not a fan of the bobbed trucks so this one will NEVER meet that fate as long as I own it.

gunboy1656

And to everyone else, thanks for liking the truck. As I said I waited a while to find the right truck. I bid on one in VA right before I placed the order for this one. I hit my max bid at $2900 the other guy got it for $3020. It was almost identical to this truck.

:jumpin: this guy dont come close enough to how high I was jumping when I saw the tractor trailer pull up.

jeep-Jeep

So you cannot sleep thinking about that truck?
I have taken mine thru the neighborhood at 1 am when I could not sleep .
I happen to sit on the neighborhood board of directors so any complaint would come directly to me .
That is the American way isn't it .
this week there was a escaped prisoner in the area and several neighbors called me to run the streets to scare him out so maybe they do feel a little safer having the trucks around .

dittle

I got my first truck through Andy as well. As mentioned by the other guys a very good guy to deal with.

Thanks

Scott,
Thanks again for business and for all the compliments from this thread! We are going to miss having your truck around to look at!

Just in case any of you are somewhat local or like to make weekend trips there is a REALLY nice truck pull coming up next weekend in our area (Kasson, MN) called the Big Iron Classic. www.bigironclassic.com I'll have my M813 on 1600's on display along with 300 other big rigs. The pull is saturday night and has everything from old B model Macks to full blown DD 12v71's and KTTA Cummins. SGTStewart shot me an email reminder on this event last night so I'm hoping he's going to make it.

Have a great extended weekend guys!

Andy

joeypushjr1

i dont like you any more scott!!!! kidding ill be out in a couple weekends and well go playing with the trucks maybe out at your dads place if there is any land left ...joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks