• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what I found in my M101.

andyindy

full load of

Both of my 105's were tarped and couldn't see in, and appeared to be empty by the way they were setting, but both were filled to the top with brand new, never used, all sizes, from small to extra large, POST HOLES very handy in rocky ground! I've used em all, so none are for sale, Sorry!!!!! :D

XanRa

I got one with a rotten wooden trunk thrown in it. One had a flat NDC tire and a chunk of concrete. One had a dead cat carcass. And one had ...... nothing.
hey thats where one of those dead cats, someone swung looking for a deuce, went:doh:roflrofl
(if you dont get it- read my sig)

Last edited:

pacebm

I have bought a 105 that had about 20 older style 2 pin slave cables in the back along with misc. hand tools and a bunch of junk. Several trailers and trucks have had spare tires and ammo cans left in the back.

5ton4ever

All my trailers were full of sailboat fuel. I never got anything good. But my 5 ton came with a free dead skunk under the passenger seat. As a bonus it shredded the foam on the seat before it checked out.:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks