• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

look what i found on the ide of the road garbage day

maritimer

man i live in a town&province where there is only 3 thats right 3 CUCVs residing, mine, starlights and another guy who converted an ambulance to a flatbed.
and look what i find in the going to the dump pile.
i know all 3 of them have them on, so it got added to my collection givng that its in mint shape no rust or dents.its gonna be goingn for sale here shortly lol

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My Suburban is wearing a highly modified HMMWV grill guard that was in the scrap yard. It has beaten two cars so far with only sraped paint on the grill guard. One thing on all my trucks is a grill guard ever since the first zero ran a stop sign in front of my Travel all and it took me weeks to fix it. My 84 Burb with one just like you found killed a Tarus and allowed my truck to drive up on the hood when the guy ran a stop sign in front of me. Drove it off and home after they hauled him to the hospital.

desertfoto

I got my grill guard the other day from the ammo can guy in a little town near here for $75. Now I am waiting for him to procure the front bumper. Maybe this Sunday he will have it. I am four hours from Barstow, maybe I should take me a little trip...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks