• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what I found the other day.

Lonesome715

This Jeep is right around the corner from my house. As much as I would love to get my paws on it I am not in a position to do so right now. So, I am putting this out there to see if someone else wants to go after it. Let me say this, I know nothing of it. The house it is sitting in front of has boarded up windows but I have my doubts about it being vacant. I can try and go by there is someone wants information but my time is very tight right now. If someone local wants it I will be happy to give you directions or even take you there in person. I sure would like to see this old solder go to a good home.

Attachments

Crazyguyla

I know of some houses in the new orleans area with the windows still boarded up since Katrina hit, The people inside are still waiting for the BIG ONE to hit. lol

Lonesome715

Update:

I went out with a friend of ours to see if we could locate the owner, no luck. However, a neighbor who happens to know my wife noticed us over there snooping around. She told us that the owner is seldom home and is usually drunk and wondering around when he is. That is no surprise consideirng the condition of his home. The Jeep has a complete flat head four cylinder and the tub is in good shape. The floorboards need help but it is other wise worth getting.

Lonesome715

I got a little more history on the owner. He was involved in some sort of accident some years back and has not been right in the head since. From what I understand he is not allowed to drive at all. i have some doubts that he is the one that put that flat head in there. But, you never know.

Lonesome715

That engine is one reason I wanted one of those Jeeps. This Jeep not having the correct engine sealed the deal as far as me not getting it. Its not like we could take on another vehicle any way.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Are you sure you are not looking at my house lonesome715? I don't remember a jeep in the front yard...or the flag...but stranger things have happened!:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks