• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what the local Police got!

ChevyFan1207

My buddy calls me and tells me to drive by Chik-fil-a. I was driving by and noticed that they got them a m1009! I'd never seen it before, and apparently they were using them last night on the slick ice roads. I pulled in and took a quick look. Good looking inside! :-D

Attachments

91W350

My first M1008 came from a Sheriff's Office, I paid 700 dollars for it and they tell me they made money. They recently bought a deuce, am hoping... they paid a dollar for this one. It is super clean, it had been parked in a hanger at the airport for years. Glen

Attachments

chevyrac66

My PD in Grant Park ,IL got two or three cucv's about five-tenyearsagothey sat and sat until they got rid of them to some other unknown smalltown.....

mckeeranger

My first M1008 came from a Sheriff's Office, I paid 700 dollars for it and they tell me they made money. They recently bought a deuce, am hoping... they paid a dollar for this one. It is super clean, it had been parked in a hanger at the airport for years. Glen
Local governments are on the approved screening list. It's likely they didn't pay anything for it.

Our 2 M35A2s came from the KSP. They had screened them a few years earlier but didn't use them much. One is in great shape, the other.....well it needs some help.

They also sold a slew of M1009s and M1008s at their surplus auction. Most were in pretty bad shape. I don't know if there were any good deals there or not.