• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lookin for 11.00r20 michelins

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i too am looking for some of those . WM gave me a phone number to a shop near him that has some but... only 65% rubber. that is the only one so far that i have found. i think i have there email add if you are interested in emailing them TIm

SEAFIRE

timntrucks,
you might try these guys, not sure where you are at in La:

Gensco Aircraft Tires
Home
the website goes not show the military tires, you have to call them

They have very good condition military take-off 9.00 x 20, 11.00 x 20, 12.5 x 20, 14.5 x 20, and the Goodyear 16.5 HUMVEE tires.

The tires we got still had the new tire knobies on them, I saw some Michelins that looked like 11.00 x 20's. They have thousands of tires piled up in wharehouses

They have three locations:
Wharton, Texas ( where we got our tires )
Houston, Texas
Anniston, Alabama

You have to call for prices, I do know that the 12.5's are $125 each because we asked about them.
If one location doesn't have the tire you need, they can be shipped from one of the other locations to the location you need them at. Supposedly they have trucks that run back and forth weekly between locations. ( at least that is what they told us )

emr

Thats a steel, i would grab them in a heart beat if i needed em...!!!...I would want double that ...Great Price they should go fast!!!... I have G177,s for 300 a piece ...just saying...:-D...

Alredneck

Banned
Recovered Materials had them for $85 like new in south GA ( Alma, GA ) 912-632-4751 talk to Bruce. I will be going by there in 2 weeks to pickup some tires so if anybody else wants some I can bring them to you or get them closer to you for a fair deal. Also there is a place up in WI on ebay selling them for $100 not sure of contact info just cruise egay!

jesusgatos

I need 13 80% or better 11.00R20 radials ASAP. Had a deal going with 100dollarman that fell through, and now I'm down here in CA with an empty trailer and no tires to haul back up to OR. So if anybody has a lead on tires on the west coast, please let me know.

Hammer

I was going to offer that I will be going down real close to Hundy if you wanted me to grab some tires for you.
Or anyone in the PNW actually.

100dollarman

I have (13) REALLY NICE 11.00-20 Firestone T831 Radials that are 97% to 100% tread available-

They were for Jesusgatos, but as he said that deal didnt work out.

The tires are for sale at my cost- $125 each.

I have never had the Firestones before, but I really like them!

Attachments

CGarbee

I like those Firestones. Drove a truck (M109) that had them mounted on it recently. They look like a copy of the Michelin XZL tread pattern but with a harder rubber compound (or at least it seemed like a harder compound based on the ride charactaristics).

FWIW:
I've been getting my Michelins from Berg in Fayetteville, NC. Alan has taken really good care of me the last four years or so...
I'm in Fayetteville once a month or so so I can always look at, pick up, ect. tires for folks (especially if you need them delivered to a rally or show that I am headed toward).

Berg General Supply (Berg Tire)
134 SOUTH RACEPATH STREET, FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28301
Phone: (910) 485-8800 · Fax: (910) 485-8568 email: bergsupply@aol.com