• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lookin for a Deuce parts truck

rebel5909

im lookin for a duece for sale at a cheep price that does not run i am in chattanooga tn so i will need it somewhat close to me. im mainly lookin for a rolling frame with a bed im not worried about motor trany or body
any ideas anyone?

if you have one and your interested in a trade i have a dr field and brush mower walk behind and a 5x8 utility trailer or i could just buy it out right just let me know

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Check with Daniel dm22630. he has been selling some real nice runners as parts trucks. On Sat some guy bought one and in 30 minutes drove it off to NY from Va.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Reb,

Define cheap:?:
I have a deuce stashed at Clintos that may be parted out. I have not tried to start it but I know it has brake issues and sat up for a long time.
I hope to have it delivered here soon.
We may can work some kind of deal.

TaylorTradingCo

I have a couple of trucks that fit your description in stock now. I am in Ringgold just a few minutes down the road from you. I will be gone to Fort Knox tomorrow to pick up another parts truck Deuce, so I should have three to fit your bill in a day or two. I can deliver too. Give me a call and you can come by sometime to see what I have.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

rebel5909

i had rather trade if all possible if any of you guys are interested i have a add on chattanooga.craigslist.com under auto parts if you want to see pics i just wont be able to give much cash because my hours at work have been cut to under half but if you want cash tell me your price and i will see what i can do

no brakes is ok with me and delivery is helpfull because i dont have a trailer large enoph

wrecker man and taylor tradeing would either of you be interested in these two items? if not how much cash would you guys want

wrecker man would you be interested in tradeing these two items for your whole non running truck if so i could throw in a m105a2 trailer if you want it too

thanks guys

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks