• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lookinfor pinzgauer in florida anybody??

rookie

Ive been a longtime pinzgauer fan. But i havent seen one in person i would like to buy one but would definitely like to try one first i own a humvee an its a blast to drive but imlooking for something diffrent anybody has one close by please contact me thanks this is my number 786 255 6657 im located in port charlotte fl

Boelt63A

There are a bunch of us here in the state. I live in Jacksonville and know a few guys in the central part of the state with pinz's. I have been thinking about selling my 712 but haven't listed it yet.

rsms

Rookie....Did you ever get a chance to see a Pinz up close? I'm in the Tampa area and have a 710K sitting in my garage that needs to get out and see a little fun pretty soon. I see it looks like there are other in my area but I've only seen one other on the road. I would love to get out with a few others if anyone sees this, let me know where you guys all go and when the next outing might be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks