• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking at buying my first

halftrack

GearSpec said:
could I get some pricing guidelines for the diff models as to what is a good deal and what's not for both personal ownership and being able to clean them up and flip them, i.e what's a going market price you can generally sell them for too
Oh no, not another dealer in the game! :(

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A agree with Jason. Come to us for help getting your first truck, maybe even your third...but not to start a business so you can compete with the rest of us and run prices up.

GearSpec

it would be more of a hobby... if i could wind up paying for my own truck by flipping another one or two that would great

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks