• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for 2 rockwell complete axles

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
going to pick up a m109 tomorrow that i plan on pulling the front axle out of that i will sell, don't know for how much yet though, i don't know the going rate either. i'm in mid ga so i'm the closest to you so far.:-D

blackxj

I have some brand new steering rocks in Arkansas, sold several for 1500 each, but have several more I need to get out of my shop.

donkdonk

Around here you can get a rear axle for $150. Lots of guys want 2 steering axles for their offroad rig which leaves you with 4 rears. So it usually breaks down $750 for front and 250 for rear.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Around here you can get a rear axle for $150. Lots of guys want 2 steering axles for their offroad rig which leaves you with 4 rears. So it usually breaks down $750 for front and 250 for rear.
:ditto:

Around here there was a time you could get $1,200-$1,500 for one front and one rear. With the economy the way it is and the closing of off road parks rockcrawling isn't what it used to be around here. That and the fact that there are a bunch of axles out there right now. I've had a set (one front, one rear) for sale on CL for $1,000 for some time and they haven't sold yet.

parts man

check out aggressive off road in st. augustine fl. 904-825-2114. ask for ted. he is a really nice guy you can deal with. hope this helps.

ucfjeeper

They bring pretty big money in FL. Depending on the supply/demand, you can pick them up for anywhere between $800 and $1500 for 1 front, 1 rear - that's direct take out from a truck. If they've been debraked, welded, cleaned up, new boots, seals, bearings, pinion brake, ram mount... the prices can get high.

Take outs in FL:
Chucks Trucks TGW Forum :: View topic - ROCKWELLS 10 sets

Chucks Trucks TGW Forum :: View topic - 20 sets of 2.5 ton rockwells 4 sale

A set pretty much ready to go in FL
http://chuckstrucks.iforumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=102921&highlight=fully+dressed&mforum=chuckstrucks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks