• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for 20x10 or 20x11 wheels

Posterchild37

Im looking for a set of 20x10 or 20x11 on 6x8.75 wheels to run michelin xzl on tubeless prefered but i will run a tube if i have to someone please help me

Posterchild37

running a michelin 52xzl

i wonder if you could get away with running a michelin 52 inch xzl on a 20x9 rim

manufacturer calls for a 20x10 but all this would do would make your sidewall ballon out a little more and since i dont drive on the street and my truck only weighs about 3,500 pounds i think could get away with it ???

Posterchild37

sorry

sorry guys i must specify im building an offroad mud truck just using some cckw axles and transfer case i found at an old junkyard i hope that doesnt change how you guys have been helping me out

thank you for all the info!!!!!!!!

its actually a 1988 chevy pickup

chevycrew

RE: sorry

The rock crawler guys, have been running the 16.00r20 on the stock deuce combat wheels, with no complaints, Id like to know what you did to get a 88 chevy down to 3500lbs?

If you are not on street you can run about any wheel you want. Just the wider the wheel the wider the footprint of the tire.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks