• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for 9-2320-280-34P PDF

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The way Army TM's are designated, the 24P should have all the parts you need, since it is the parts manual for the 20 level, the 30 level and the 40 level maintenance activities. The 50 level is not included as that is more for the factory (ground up rebuild), which is not generally released even to major commands (IE, they will NOT be distribution "A"{Public Release}).

lnwlf2k

Earlier in this thread it was mentioned LOGSA only shows the 24P-1 and 24P-2 dated 15Jul2004 , the only 24P-1,2 i find is dated March 2001 anyone know where the find the latest. Yes i checked the sticky and it is March 2001, was the information incorrect earlier in the thread or is there a newer 24P then March 2001?

Action

No looking for a TM 9-2320-280-34P dated 1985.
You didnt understand what im saying. -34 is not a parts book, so there shouldn’t be a -34P. The parts books are -24.
As far as it has to be a 1985??? These get updated and pages get replaced. You can flip through the first few pages of an updated manual to find lists of pages that were changed. Unless you have a thing for first editions, any year manual will work. Updates fix bad info such as wrong part numbers, descriptikns, etc.
If there was a -34P, it got merged into the -24 with an update. Kind of like the newer -13&P manuals.

Last edited:

Staggerracing

You didnt understand what im saying. -34 is not a parts book, so there shouldn’t be a -34P. The parts books are -24.
As far as it has to be a 1985??? These get updated and pages get replaced. You can flip through the first few pages of an updated manual to find lists of pages that were changed. Unless you have a thing for first editions, any year manual will work. Updates fix bad info such as wrong part numbers, descriptikns, etc.
If there was a -34P, it got merged into the -24 with an update. Kind of like the newer -13&P manuals.
Yes there is a -34P. Here is a link to one https://www.ebay.com/itm/TM-9-2320-...ility-M998-M1038-M1025-etc-1987-/323838684143 the one in this link is dated 1987. Also I have a copy of this. I am looking for the previous copy that was dated 1985. I know the newest copy has the most updated information but I am trying to compare notes that way I am looking for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks