• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a 5 ton

reb87

I bought 3 m818 5ton tractors in OCT or NOV in texarkana gl auction for $1200 per truck. They all run and I pulled two of them with one of them to denton, put two of them on a gl m872a3 and pulled it with the first one all the way to Nebraska. If you want one from gl, wait until a auction with at least 10 trucks and you will be able to get one at a decent price.

Attachments

reb87

roger that, the m447 that I still have to get down to pick up had all new michelin 11/20 radials including spare. The only bad thing about picking up 3 m818s is it takes a looooong time to air up 33 tires using the truck air and no clamp on chucks, I have since converted all my truck hoses so I can use clamp on chucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks