• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Bobbed Deuce in the NY/NJ area

2003hummer h1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
like others, it seem's like all the M35A2's are on the other side of the earth. I live north of NYC and am ready to make the upgrade to the Bobbed Deuce. I found a really nice 6x in Rochester but I would rather find one that has been bobbed already and is a little closer to home. Does anyone have any experience with the OSU?
Im a new member and enjoy reading all the post's and looking in the classifieds. Thanks

mudguppy

Jim Restuccio (aka cavemantrucks on here) was building bobbers - anything you want. he built mine to my specs - great guy to work with, amazing product. shoot him a pm - he's in NJ.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks