• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a CUCV brush guard near Lexington, KY or Grand Rapids, MI

AJMBLAZER

Anybody have one? I put up a post in the classifieds last month and also on ColoradoK5's classifieds but got nothing worth pursuing.

I live in Lexington, KY but have friends and family in the Grand Rapids, MI area and will be back there this spring/summer. I can do either place.

Just looking for a decent shape brush guard to put on my civy K5 Blazer.

mangus580

No, but you might be able to get doghead to grab the one in watertown for you and ship it..... (would have to ask REAL nice :-D )

AJMBLAZER

Have to see. This is on the "want not need" list so shipping something this big pretty much kills it.

Earlier this year there was a guy on Craigslist here in Lexington parting out a bunch of these 73-87 GM fullsizes and he had a few of CUCV's. Now he's nowhere to be found. Dammit.

mangus580

I cant imagine UPS would be that much on it. what does one weigh? 30 pounds? 50 pounds? and an oversize fee. slap a label on it, and toss it on the big brown truck!

ssgtwright-usmc

Ask a truck driver friend of a friend or family.
Or go to some website where 3-4 people are on the same delivery route to save money. I am sorry, I forgot the name of that company.
It was something like ship it for less,