• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a CUCV in Germany

Dozer11B

Well guys I got clearancerom higher (the wife) to look fo a CUCV while stationed in Germany.

Looks like DRMO no longer auctions, and the Marketing Company DRMS only sells large lots overy few years.

If anyone in Germany is selling a CUV, or if you could point me in the right direction to secure one for meself, that would be much appreciated.

Looking to spend no more than 4000 Euro or $5500 USD.

Thanks in advance.

Dozer11B

Hey Chris thanks a lot man. There were some really nice trucks in there, but man- were they expensive! I guess since the DRMO Auctions are out of the question, may have to wait. Thanks a lot for the links though.

84cucv1009

Hi
Have a look at Alex van Miltenburg in Kaiserslautern, a few months ago he offered an excellent M1008 with very little rust and avery good underbody. His phone number is
0631/47757 . He is a american car trader, comes from the netherlands and speaks very good english. But i'm not shure if he does have the truck at this time.

good luck for your search
Sascha

1984 M1009

AlexT

I'm still looking for a M1009 up to 4000 EUR for you.
If you buy from a dealer, you must pay more......

Greetz
Alex​

Last edited:

JohnFire

Good luck with the hunt Dozer. I bought my M1009 when I was stationed in Germany back in 99 when they still had DRMO auctions down in K-town. My truck came out of WRM storage in Manheim and cost $7000. It took me a couple auctions till I finally bought one. Without those auctions it will be tougher to find one for the price you want. I hate to say it but you maybe better off waiting till you go stateside, or get one stateside and have it shipped. If you check shipping I think might be around 2k you add that to what you would pay here and you might be in your price range.

jimm1009

Normally you are allowed to ship one car from the US to your duty country via Uncle Sam's dime. If you have not shipped a POV to date, you should be able to do that with your CUCV.
If you ship one over, you do not have to ship the same vehicle back either.
I shipped one to Stuttgart, sold it while there, and shipped another newer car home when I PCSed later.
Worth checking into.

Jim

Dozer11B

Well guys it looks like the Mrs. has given me clearance to spend a little more money to find one here in Germany.

AlexT has his eye on one for me too, so we'll see. Thanks for all the links guys.

Thanks a lot Alex!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks