• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Dana 60

Refalgren

Does anyone near-ish to Ft. Benning have a Dana 60 front axle for an '87 M1008 that is in good condition and not bent in any way. I can pay cash.

The one on my truck is bent just a hair too much and the shop I took it to will not do anything with it because of the bend. (Columbus Spring[s?])

gun512

Here is one listed on TN offroad. Dana 60 out of a CUCV located in Knoxville. There are quite a few on TN Offroad but 60's are always expensive. The contact info is located below. He is asking $1100 for it. 4.56 with a powerlock complete from hub to hub.

Justin Ray
justinray@knoxauto.com
Knox Auto Parts, 8721 Oak Ridge Hwy, Knoxville TN 37931
888-242-8733 Toll Free Ext. 104

pevrs114

If you look in Craigslist for VA, I believe it shows up in the Lynchburg and Roanoke searches, there's a pair of CUCV axles for sale in Staunton. I don't remember the price though. (found the phone number 540-487-6262)

Since you've already got the truck, why not just find a non-bent axle housing in a wrecking yard somewhere and transfer over your stuff? Plenty of 1 ton chevy's in the yards. May take a bit more time, but it can't be as expensive as buying another D60. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to replace the seals, install a locker if you want, etc!