• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a deuce around greensboro n.c.

Fat Jack

I have two Deuces, and probably only need one. Got carried away on ebay and ended up with both. Not a big problem for me, but no practical reason to have two of them. Both are southern trucks, one from Louisiana and the other from Fayettville, NC, so they're rust free, except for a little surface rust in a couple of places. I''m not partial to either one, both run great, etc. all guages work except for fuel on both trucks. Can't figure that out, must be me. :cry: I'm kinda tied up for the next day or two, but will decide on a price and take some pictures to send you. You're welcome to come look at them and if you decide you want one, I could drive one part way and meet you to settle the purchase. I'll be in touch. Thanks