• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Deuce in NH

hampy123

Anyone know where I can find a Deuce for sale in NH area? I have been looking for awhile without any luck.

kurt802

I'm interested also if I don't get my truck from GL at Fort Drum because my EUC has not come back now at 7 weeks.

kurt802

I will wait for GL to cancel or give me an invoice sale before I commit to another truck. I am interested in your truck crazyfool could you send any pictures or is information posted somewhere? thanks

Carl_in_NH

Hampy - what are you looking for WRT options and condition? Anything special - or just a run-o-the-mill deuce?

I've got one W/OW, NH title in-hand, that I'm likely to sell really soon.

hampy123

I am pretty flexible with options. Ideally, would like a turbo, heater, and a winch. Something in decent running condition, but I'm willing to put some work into it.

Jim, what are the options on the ones you have coming?

Carl, do you have any more info/pics you can post?

Carl_in_NH

Where in the state are you? If you're in the South, you might want ot consider the truck I've got - but if you're up North taking a look at the ones Jim (nhdiesel) has got might be better.

Send me a PM with an email address and I'll give you the full run-down and some photos of the truck.

Last edited:

nhdiesel

As they sit, they are both pretty basic: both soft top, no heat, no winch. But I'm planning on putting heat in both trucks, and a hardtop on at least one of them (my father has a top). One is in typical setup- NDTs, dual rear, etc. The other, which seems to be a very nice truck, is already singled out and has highway radials. If interested, I can put dual NDTs on it.

The better of the 2 trucks has very nice fiberglass troop seats. The other are wood, not sure how good...time will tell.

The heaters I'm planning to install are aftermarket heaters, should heat WAY better than original. Specs are 25k BTU for these heaters. If originality is desired, I can install a factory heater (my father has that as well).

I won't talk price until they are home and I go over them. No matter what, they are both getting a through inspection, and all filters and engine oil changed, and new belts. The rest of the fluids and other maintenance items will be taken care of if there is any question about their condition. Right now I'm just going by pics from GL and word of others who have seen my Kentucky truck (the nicer out of the 2).

Depending on the condition of the N.J. truck, I may swap with my father, who has a very nice "parts truck" with excellent cab, low use, and many new parts.

Pics of both trucks can be seen HERE and HERE.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks