• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Deuce in So. Florida

Troll1216

First post........ I have been a long time reader. I first became "fast friends" with the duce as a law enforcement officer as my department has several for flooding/hurricane duty. I am a certified driver (big whoop).

I had A LOT of fun driving that big beast through the sand pits and through the ditches. The bug bit me HARD!!! I have been looking on and off for 3 years and am in a financial situation now where I need to get the last of my toys before I get married. The soon to be wife is cool with it as long as the honeymoon is paid for. :) Gotta love a girl that will support my "habits".

I do not want to go to far to get a duce however I will go as far as southern GA if necessary if it is checked out first. I would like a hard top with rear canvas with the shorter wheel base, winch or no winch it does not matter. Super singles is a plus, but drivability off the lot is manditory as is a clear title so I can drive it home and on roads. I will eventually be putting in a dump bed conversion as this will help with the yard chores.

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealers, perferably in South Florida?

Great site, and a great and helpful bunch.

James

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with members Lavarok pctrans, and BBF. They may have a truck or two for sale. Hard tops and cargo covers are easy add on's, don't let a nice truck get away because it doesn't have these things. Here is another one that was on CL. M35A2 military 2.5 ton Deuce and a half I knew PBSO had the white elephant deuces but I've almost never seen them move. Welcome to Steel Soldiers. (What district do you work?)

Troll1216

I transferred to the north end a few months ago.

Every time I go over to motorpool (because I'm on mids) I miss the guy who signs them out. I've been in 3x same deal. We have a 5 ton for Field Force that gets a little more use.

I REALLY hate the white color on the truck, white is NOT her color....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Agree on the color for sure. My neighbor works D3. Wife is in D14. Both on mids! Small world.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks