• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a deuce

ffemt14

I was wondering if anyone here knew where I might be able to pick up a deuce with a single axle conversion. I dont want anything all done cause then it wouldnt be a project truck. Ill do the painting and all the cleanups and tuneups. Ive seen many deuces that are going for around 5,000 as they are and if someone knew of anything for sale in that price range in the new england area Id love to look at it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not New England but I'd bet you could get one in any stage of competion from Jatonka. What about it JT?

6x6junkie

hey bud call ken @ kublos surplus he has lots of nice trucks@ $4000 i was up there a month ago for filters for my truck that i bought from him he treats u good he is a fair guy and a real straight shooter and he had 40 trucks or so he has his own base up there his phone is 570-663-2805 his web is www.kublossurplus.com happy searching

SR71BLACKBIRD

is he saying he wants to spend $5000 with single axle conversion done? I saw one at kublos yesterday I think $13000 done. m35 bed cut down and 9.00 20 duels on singl rear axle. Looked sweet. one on shebay less than 6k right now but will bring more

TaylorTradingCo

bobbed Deuce

I don't know of anything up north, but this sounds just like what you are looking for and is in your price range. It is a good looking truck. If I wasn't so tight, I would buy it.

E-Bay item # 280310922400.

Not mine, unfortunately.

Derek Taylor

jatonka

Well, I got excited for a minute. I need to sell my original JATonka XM35A4 and I thought i am in the right area, North East, and maybe I'll get lucky. HUH............... dang.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks