• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a glow plug relay...

DDT

Road kill it is. Happened on my last trip to Wisconsin. I smoked him at 80mph his left side was jello. At that point all you can do is laugh....and cut the horns off

DDT

It looks like it was the GP card, CUCV Electrical gave me a tip to gound the card at the blue and light blue for the relay and the wait light, both work, so time to swap out the Card. I bought a new unit from CUCV E. Truck started as a result once I ground the light blue for a few sec. Its a handy tip if you need to bypass the system. Thanks again, i;llpost some picts soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks