• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a lead on Wrecker Vises.

halftrack

Naturally when I got my M936A2, someone had made sure to liberate the vise off the front bumper. I assume the M816 had the same vise as the M936. Anyone has a lead on some military vises for the wreckers?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have two NOS vices that were intended for the M936A2s produced by BMY. If you are interested, please PM me. They are in brand new condition with some scuffs from storage...never mounted on a truck.$250 plus shipping. Delivery to Aberdeen is preferable for all parties because (a) it will be tough for me to find a suitable box and (b) it will be costly to ship it (they are heavy!).

Last edited:

Gamagoat1

Wilton had the contract for all the 5 ton, 800 series, vises, but as they broke or wore out they were replaced with what ever was available.

Here's a website for the original.

WMH TOOL GROUP - HOME

Look for the C-2 #10250, then look at the price. (Sit down first),also parts are available..

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones I have/had are the ones that literally came from the BMY-Harsco factory and were intended for the M936A2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks