• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M870 Trailer

paradeduty

Finally got the MK15 Fifth Wheel RBU Variant (for the MK48 Family) home from auction the other day. I tried to get the nicest condition unit available. Looks to have been rebuilt in 2008, so not too bad. The 60K drag winch should be a great addition. Looks like I just need to straighten out the taillights and replace the trailer air lines (looks like they were removed for some reason - not busted off) and round up some mud flaps/hangers. Anyways, I guess this brings me to the next "need". They seem to be pretty popular for obvoius reasons, so there probably aren't a bunch just hanging around - but might as well start checking around. For my uses, the M870, M870A1 or M870A2 fifth wheel lowboy would be awesome. They are out there, so if anybody has a line on one, I would appreciate a heads up. Thanks.

Dave

Attachments

M1075

I have a M870A1 trailer for sale. I have been redoing it, and haven't worked on it in a while. A little motivation (aka $$$) and I'll get her finished. Send me a PM if interested.

paradeduty

The shipping was not cheap, but not as bad as it could have been. I got it down to a hair under 3k - and at over 2200 miles, that's less than 1.50/mile - i can't complain. Was hoping to snag one of the wrecker rears they had in ca at the same time and ship together, but they went for some serious coin. I was dreaming i guess, as there was only 2 of them and they were both in very good condition. Oh well - tomorrow is another day/auction! STILL LOOKING FOR A NICE MK17A1 RBU. THERE WAS A LOT OF NICE ONES THAT SOLD WHEN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD NEVER, EVER SELL OFF ANY OF THE FRONTS. A LOT OF THEM MOST PROBABLY WERE SCRAPPED AFTER THEY GAVE UP THEIR MATERIAL CRANES FOR RESALE. ONE WILL POP UP. WOULD BE THE MOST USEFULL VERSION FOR USE IN THE PARADES. TIME WILL TELL..........

Last edited:

dragonmaster273

M870 Trailer

I have a M870A1 trailer for sale. I have been redoing it, and haven't worked on it in a while. A little motivation (aka $$$) and I'll get her finished. Send me a PM if interested.

I am looking for an M870 trailer for my MK48/MK16. Do you still have the one you were selling??

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am looking for an M870 trailer for my MK48/MK16. Do you still have the one you were selling??
There aren't to many around. Check with Postman. He has a nice lowboy for sale. He is located in Western Illinois. He is also selling his M920. Check the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks