• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a parts tm or some info on a Electric Wheel Model D-2540-S

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
Trying to help a customer of mine find some wheel studs for an Electric Wheel Model D-2540-S 1909 M2 assault boat trailer.
From what I gather this is a WWII model, and I have never seen one except for the pics in the 2 links below.
Im looking for a TM on this model to try and locate the part number for the wheel studs. They are strange, as they are pressed in (according to my customer) but have a nut on the back side of them.

These links to what seems to be European websites are the only thing I could find on this trailer.

http://www.pbase.com/kees_s/image/83677792

http://en.valka.cz/topic/view/194033/Electric-Wheel-Model-D-2540-S

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I bought one of those a couple years back. I didn't have a use for it so I quickly sold it. I think it was post war (early 50s?) if I remember right. I never found a TM for it, there are also similar trailers with a square tube tongue instead of the round.

I also remember the goofy wheel studs with a nut on the backside. Mine had some like that and some that were normal. Probably the normal ones were changed in as there was a mixture of right and left hand threads on either side with a couple broken ones too.:roll:
IMG_1456.jpgIMG_1378.jpgIMG_1377.jpgIMG_1376.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks