• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a shop in Seattle/King County

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
I just bought a M1097R1 and am looking for a shop that can go through it with me. I'm reading through the manuals, but I would like the peace of mind that comes from an experienced mechanic tightening the spindle nuts, checking the brakes, etc. I'm in Seattle.

Thank you for your time
Retiredwarhorses would be worth sorting out your truck! I don’t like people touching my stuff but I would let him work on my truck any day…
You go to the guy that says he knows about them and you end up with a mess! Retiredwarhorses is not a sponsor but I trust his work

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a few of us owners in Western Washington that would be able to give some advice and help from time to time, but no shops that specialize in them.

RWH is the shop to send it to if you want someone that knows what they are doing to go through it for you.

TNDRIVER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
I just bought a M1097R1 and am looking for a shop that can go through it with me. I'm reading through the manuals, but I would like the peace of mind that comes from an experienced mechanic tightening the spindle nuts, checking the brakes, etc. I'm in Seattle.

Thank you for your time
As other have said"Get in touch with Steve" he can probably help with the transportation also. You can't go wrong with the guy, knows his stuff! My 2 cents.

Vapor Trail

I bought the kit on Ebay and it all came in just as described. If you're lucky you might run across a military person who knows what's up with working on them. I found out a guy I just hired dad was a HMMWV mechanic in the miltary for six years and said he'd help me with whatever I needed.

rcamacho

Hello,

Thank you for your time
+1 for RWH. Great community member who does top notch work.

If you need a hand locally for work you’re willing to take on yourself happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks