• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a speedometer gearbox from a trashed transmission

peakbagger

My 1300L is in need of the small adapter gearbox that goes on the end of the speedometer cable where it attaches to the transmission. Its a small rectangular box that has two outputs ,one capped and one connected to a speedo cable with one input from the transmission. Its used to adjust the Mercedes speedometer to match the gearing in the transmission. The one on my 1300 was damaged internally and it looks like this adapter may be able to converted to get my 1300 speedometer to spin a bit closer to MPH. It unscrews from the cable and the transmission.

If you have one send me a PM. Obviously its not worth breaking up good setup but if you have trashed transmission its not of much use.

Its in section 47-4701 line 12 of the parts manual

47-4701
12 PAOZZ 2520-01-244-9663 64678 000 542 60 09 ADAPTER,DRIVE............................................ 1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks