• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a surplus gen set parts dealer

indy4x4fab

Banned
RA24\35MIL2.G model genset

Helping a local fire department find an alternator for this unit that's got to be old, any help you guys can lend sure would be a help cause I'm spinning my wheels on my end.

Isaac-1

Try Delks, Saturn Surplus and maybe Tom at Gulf coast military truck parts

I have never heard of this model though, and the military was known to buy short runs of some odd custom models prior to the MEP generator standardization program that started in the mid 1960's. Can you tell us more about it and maybe post a photo or two.

Ike

indy4x4fab

Banned
It has a four cylinder Allis Chalmers Diesel Generator, I have not seen it first hand but if I can't find some answer I'll be forced to go out there and look at it first hand (1.5 hour drive to them).

Isaac-1

If you need a source for Allis Chalmers parts try illiniparts.com they are very helpful, certainly worth a phone call if you need something, they have a lot of stuff that is not listed online.

Ike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks