• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a towbar

sgtrisk

Where would one get hold of a complete towbar. I quickly browsed some of the dealer sites, but didn't see any.

Actually, I'll need them in NM, so... Anyone out there have one they want to sell?

Ten Ju Belly Mush! ;)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
eBarf seller Beltfed34 (Austin Aviation) usually has a couple.

sgtrisk

Shipping, "Yikes" is right!

I checked the guy on eBay. Besides what I think is a high price, he wants $150 for shipping! Wow!

Surely I could find something out in New Mexico, where I'll be collecting the trucks.

Or maybe I could just use a bunch o' bungie cords!! :grin:

sgtrisk

Yup, I know they're pretty heavy!! What, 200 lbs or so? The price for shipping doesn't surprise me, actually. Just hard to swallow!

I'll post something on the transport forum. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do. Perhaps I'll sell one of them. I've had some interest in one of them already, and the interested party lives back "here." Anyway, I'm just checking options.

Of course, this all hinges on GL getting my payment info corrected. My payment came back DECLINED on Friday, even though the funds were present and available. :roll: Still hasn't cleared. Probably going to earn me a black mark from GL, even though it wasn't my fault. Fun, fun, fun!

bob130ab

As for your funds being tied up, GL will send you a e-mail advising you and you'll have 5 days to pay. I think this happens often. My credit card was rejected because of the expiration date. I received a new credit card between the dates of the auction and my EUC clearing.

Bob Martin
Brooklet, GA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks