• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an inexpensive M818

chgofiveo

I was looking to buy a M818, locally if possible. I dont want to spend a (5) ton of money (Get it?) But then again, who does? Anyone selling?

Yohan

Hey, get in line Bub! :grin: Must be we're sold out of the cheap ones. It sucks being poor, but half the fun of buying a truck is the hunt! Good luck to you in your search...

bigelk50

There was the guy on here that had to get rid of the 25 or 30 trucks that his wife just noticed he had. Check the classifieds I think that he wanted 3500 for a M818 WO/W and 4500 for a M818 W/W.

Yohan

Thanks bigelk50,

I saw that thread. I have my eye on a real beauty, but my ship is somewhere out to sea at the moment...:roll:

Yohan

Yep, I'm offering that with my APC. As the good Lord allows, it will happen in good time!:-D

chgofiveo

There was the guy on here that had to get rid of the 25 or 30 trucks that his wife just noticed he had. Check the classifieds I think that he wanted 3500 for a M818 WO/W and 4500 for a M818 W/W.
Thanks for the info...but that guy is in Maryland...Kinda far for me...He does have some GREAT prices on trucks though!!

Thanks again!

Josh

i have yet to see a decent 5ton come up ( other then an 817 on 1400s for 9500)in the NW. im waiting for that ever elusive 814 to come up, but id settle with an 813, 818 or 816 =0

hell i dont even know what an 815 is, or even if one exists, but ill take it.

bigelk50

Josh pretty much 2 guys that I know of have bought just about all of them that have came up in the last year. I did managed to win my M818 from Ft. Lewis. I think that just about the cheapest one I have seen was on cl for $6k and it was very rough. Keep looking and one will come about.

OldGoat

What is your price range? I have one I need to sell, a nice truck under 4k. The secret to getting a cheap one on the gl site, is to bid when they have a pile of trucks at one location. I have heard of deals for a 818 in that situation. I just have never had any locations close enough to me to make that plan work though.

chgofiveo

What is your price range? I have one I need to sell, a nice truck under 4k. The secret to getting a cheap one on the gl site, is to bid when they have a pile of trucks at one location. I have heard of deals for a 818 in that situation. I just have never had any locations close enough to me to make that plan work though.
My price range depends on the truck...Im thinking about $4000 but would go higher for a nice truck...send some pics

gtoguy

I have a nice one for sale, Detroit area, $5000. New tires, new windshield, new doors, belts, hoses, seat cushion, heater, suspension bushings. RUns great! 16,000 miles, drive anywhere. 250 Cummins. New lights, switch, black control box. See on ebay Military section, Fort Gratiot Michigan location. or call (810) 650-1059

avengeusa

I have a nice one for sale, Detroit area, $5000. New tires, new windshield, new doors, belts, hoses, seat cushion, heater, suspension bushings. RUns great! 16,000 miles, drive anywhere. 250 Cummins. New lights, switch, black control box. See on ebay Military section, Fort Gratiot Michigan location. or call (810) 650-1059

send me some info to my email, pics and all of that jazz

i am in the market for one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks