• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an M37

pwrwagonfire

I am currently in need of help locating an M37 for sale in the New England area.

I want a truck which is reasonably priced, and is saveable. I am looking to restore the truck from the ground up as a project with my father and neighbor.

If it dosent run thats fine (in fact Id prefer it!), as long as the truck is salvageable.

Thank you very much for any help in advance.....

pwrwagonfire

*BUMP!

Can anybody help me? My local want ads/craigslist are turning up nothing, and the only local junkyard which MAY have one has an owner who....would rather see these things rot than not get what he wants (Green, rusty gold):roll:

M-37Bruce

I hate to send anybody to another page, but your sounding desperate?
Lifer has a non running one in GA, and a spare fresh rebuilt 230 to go with!! Look in the classified here or on Robie's g741 page. :idea:
Good Luck,

pwrwagonfire

Hey thanks for the responces so far everyone, I appreciate it.

I AM getting a bit desperate...the green bugs got me:wink:

I will deffinately check out that site....if anyone has any more suggestions feel free to letme know some way or another!

CGarbee

I'm not in New England... but, I do have a M37 for sale that has a really nice body, runs, needs brakes, a new wiring harness, and seat cushions. Comes with a factory hard top (oval window CCKW style that has had the round window cut out and replaced by a big rectangular one by the previous owner).
Truck is located in Raleigh, NC. I've been asking $2500.
I need to take some photos and put up a classified add, but in the meantime, just PM me if you want details.

I was going to make a trail truck out of it, but I really don't need another project (I am behind on my XM708 and need to put some TLC into my Cummins powered M37 as well...).

Blake

M37 iFor Sale in VA

Ive got an unrestored M37 with winch in Norfolk, VA for 4000 obo. It is completely original and un molested. It has been sitting up in the barn for years. Will run with remote tank connected to carburetor.

pwrwagonfire

I'm not in New England... but, I do have a M37 for sale that has a really nice body, runs, needs brakes, a new wiring harness, and seat cushions. Comes with a factory hard top (oval window CCKW style that has had the round window cut out and replaced by a big rectangular one by the previous owner).
Truck is located in Raleigh, NC. I've been asking $2500.
I need to take some photos and put up a classified add, but in the meantime, just PM me if you want details.

I was going to make a trail truck out of it, but I really don't need another project (I am behind on my XM708 and need to put some TLC into my Cummins powered M37 as well...).
PM Sent

KPSanborn

Which one

Hi Tom, Which one did you buy? I was going to write and ask if you won the bid on the Brentwood one - do you know how much it sold for?

Paul