• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an map-002a

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribs1

Hello Fellas
I just joined this message board after reading information for months.
Thanks for all the info about these generators.
Anyway, I am looking for an mep-002a. I live in south east Michigan near Ann Arbor and Detroit. If anyone from this area has one, or plans to pick one up at one of these auctions, I would be very interested.

If anyone has one, I would be willing to pay more than the average auction price and cover delivery expenses for a known working unit. Also, if anyone plans on picking up a few from an auction, I would be willing to cover travel expenses.

To me, these things are worth a lot more than they usually sell at auction. However, i have looked at some of the resellers and they are trying to get close to $4000. Too much for me.

Please let me know
Thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Please don't take this the wrong way...but

You just joined and accepted our site rules today, and your very first post is in violation of those rules.

Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. The classifieds are for MV's and surplus related items only. Posting classifieds requires upgrading to the premium account. Previously classifieds required a certain post count to use. We've moved it to a fee based access. The reason for this fee is to weed out some of the spammers/scammers that used the classifieds previously. Membership also grants other things to users, a larger PM box, extra access, custom titles, and more things in the works. The link may be found at the top of the site in the menu bar. Upgrade your account by clicking on the resources link at the top and upgrade to premium membership. Moderators may delete your For Sale or Wanted postings without notice. It is OK to post an item for sale if it is done in an effort to help another member or if the need for a part comes up during the course of a restoration or repair thread. EXAMPLE 1: Member A posts that their Deuce is broken down and they believe it is due to a faulty in-tank pump. Member B may post that he has a used transfer pump for sale for $XX and to PM if interested. Example 2: Member A has an ongoing thread describing his M817 dump truck restoration. He mentions in that thread that one of his hydraulic lines is leaking and he would like to know who has the best price on them. "Swap Meet" style threads are allowed for parts swapping at a specific Rally/Event. Only one thread allowed per event. If cannot post to the classifieds, please see this thread. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum-n...explained.html

You do not need to be a premium member to post a "wanted" ad, but if you were selling something you would need to upgrade to a premium membership to be able to post "For Sale" Items.

I am going to close this thread, and hopefully you will make a few new posts, first introducing yourself, and then a separate one in the classified section with your "wanted ad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks