• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for antenna bracket guards for CUCV

CDN-CUCV

I had a wanted ad in the classifieds for awhile but no dice so I thought I'd take a more direct approach.

I'd like to get three more antenna bracket guards for my M1009. Nothing but brush around here and I already had one bracket get snagged. If you have or know of where I could get some, it would be a great help. Thanks!:)

Last edited:

Mudstone

i may be picking up a bunch of them this weekend from a guy in NJ... i will keep you informed. I also found out that i apparently have a set. guy who sold me my truck found them and considers them mine... nice guy. so i'll let you know if i grab anything

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mudstone, if you end up with a surplus of these and want to sell some off, I am looking for two guards and one antenna bracket, Pawnshop needs one of each.

Cheers

mtjbrown

Not trying to jack the thread, but what are these? I would like to put a big whip antenna on my contact truck, is this what I would need to do this? Pics would be great!!!:-D

Mudstone

i didn't end up getting down there as we got like a foot and a half of snow. will try again after the holidays. sorry guys

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ended up with about 50 of them a few years back. They sold quite briskly on EBay. Last I heard, Saturn still has them but in a kit.

REGULATOR

question,
I noticed a lot of M1009s have the mounts up near the drivers door.

I have two mounts on mine, both back near the tailights..

dont have the guards, just the brackets.. I want to find some suitable anteannas to mount on them so I can run my 10m/ 2m/440 /CB with them..

woud love to make a set of military anteanns and base work for asthetics, but not sure if I can tune them right.. I can see the 10m and CB using them if tuned right, but would probably go with a short mag mount ant for the 2m/440

Attachments

blzrgb

One of mine had both mounts complete when i bought it. After walking into them for about the thousandth time i took them off. They look cool, but hurt like h e l l.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks