• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Budd centers

DAP

I am looking for 3 or more Budd Centers from wheels where the rims are to far rusted or bent to be any good. The centers need to be straight and the lugs holes good. Anybody got some they want to sell cheap or trade for stuff I have?
See my list at:
http://g741.org/PHPBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5860

Disclaimer - I don't think this qualifies as an add because I am looking for some help for people to point me in the right direction. All the usual dealers have NOS and I don't want to cut up a perfectly good rim. I would rather use someones rejects. If the moderator thinks this is an add, sorry, just remove it. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks