• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help near Woodburn Oregon.

Wolfen

I want to finish Restoring my WC54. I live in Woodburn Oregon and need some help. I just started a new Job and don't have time to Work on my WC54. It needs new Brakes, some Electrical Work, and some Paint and Body Work. I would say it is %85 Restored. I have it Parked in my Shop so it is out of the Elements. I have an Air Compressor and common Hand Tools. If you are interested in helping send me a PM with your Phone Number. I will Pay you for your Work and buy the Parts of course. If you have a Trailer I would be willing to have it Transported to your place if that's what you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks